Foreign nationals who are seeking to visit their Canadian or permanent resident child or grandchild in Canada may be eligible for long term, multiple- entry visas and an extended stay for a period of up to two years. Super Visa allows parents and grandparents to allocate more time for their loved ones in Canada.

For more information and on how to apply Contact Us Now.