This program provides options to come to Canada to work temporarily or to become a permanent resident. The Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot are 5- year pilot programs that allow qualified caregivers and their family members to come to Canada as permanent residents.
Following are the requirements for the Caregiver Program:
- Must have a genuine and a valid job offer
- Meet the minimum language requirement in English or French (CLB 5)
- Must have completed post-secondary education credential of at least 1 year in Canada OR
- Must get your foreign education assessed to show that it is equal to Canadian post secondary education of at least one year.
- Must be admissible to Canada.
- Must be able to work as a Caregiver
- Must plan to live outside the province of Quebec as a permanent resident.
- The application process will vary according to your situation and your work experience.
For more information, Contact Us Today